Staff Consultant – Sr. Business Analyst
Our Business Analysts lead conversations with key stakeholders to elicit requirements. Manage the communication and clarification of requirements between the business and the development team.
Act as a liaison between the business and development team. Collaborates with clients to prioritize business requirements. Lead the analysis effort and develop detailed user, business, and functional requirements. Create visual models to enable collective understanding of processes, data flow, user interaction, and others as needed.
Validate that solution components meet business requirements. Mentors and coaches’ junior business analysts on process and skills. Define processes and techniques to efficiently elicit requirements needed from the business users.
Facilitate the analysis of what needs to be done to bring the business to a desired future state. Analyze the business to identify capability gaps and/or opportunities and to determine value-added solution.
- IT Consulting background and 3+ years of business analysis/requirements experience
- Education: Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, related field or relevant experience
- Experience with full lifecycle enterprise application development or product integration projects
- Experience with business process, data flow, and user interaction modeling
- Excellent written, communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- A passion for creating technology solutions to solve business pains/challenges
- Problem solving skills; ability to analyze, understand and communicate problems
- Experience preparing and maintaining requirements, use cases, process flows and user manuals
- Experience working on agile teams and developing user stories
PMI or IIBA certification desired, Security clearance desired
You must be legally entitled to work in the United States to apply for this position.
Sylver Rain Consulting Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Sylver Rain Consulting, llc. (SRC) is an equal opportunity / affirmative action company providing access to employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender, religion, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, political affiliation or disability.
As such, SRC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, national origin, gender, religion, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, political affiliation or disability or any other basis prohibited by state law related to discrimination in employment, except where there is a bona fide occupational qualification reasonably necessary to the normal operation of the company.